Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2010/10/08

Recipe: Hot Dog Casserole

So, Isaac sat down with his mother and came up with a brand new recipe for what he calls "Hot Dog Casserole."  Here it is:

Ingredients:
10    hot dogs
1      cookie
20    gummy worms
5      gummy bears
2      pancakes

Instructions:
Place all ingredients in a casserole dish and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 400°.


I can't say that we will try this recipe, but maybe one of you brave folks will and let us know how it turns out.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds delicious! I don't think I'll be trying it though! :)

HoltFamily said...

You're not going to try it?!?! It sounds delicious! :)

Alena said...

He looks just like Aaronin this picture!

jeff and alli said...

Breakfast, lunch & dessert in one dish, efficient.