Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2009/06/16

Blast from the Past

We recently acquired a scanner free off of Craigslist and so I have begun scanning many of our old pictures. The scanner is over 10 years old (hence, a monstrous beast), but it works well. I thought that it would be fun to post some of the old pictures of me. Maybe next time I will do some more pictures of my wife. Either way, enjoy.



My dad and I taking a nap (the tradition has continued with my sons).
I believe that I was in nursery at this point.

Celebrating my second birthday with my sister.
The origin of the obsessive activities of our sons.
Kinsers LOVE ice cream!

2 comments:

jeff and alli said...

This made me chuckle. Funny to see where Isaac gets some of his ideas for his toys.

Natalie said...

Love it! I think I have a picture of each of my kids sleeping on Reed's chest like the top picture!