I love this day because I get to think about all the ways Aaron is a good dad, and how much the boys and I love him.
Both boys love to take naps with their dad. In this picture, Aaron had just gotten Isaac to sleep in less than five minutes by singing primary songs to him. Apparently his songs were quite potent as he fell asleep as well.
There are definitely times when Austin wakes up sad. Very sad. His favorite thing to do at those times is snuggle into his daddy whatever he's doing. Just knowing that Aaron is there calms Austin down faster than anything.
All my boys. It's hard to say who has more fun with whom.
I'm thankful for a husband that seeks to do things with his children. From making impromptu tents out of our kitchen table to reading stories to whatever needs to be done. He is such a wonderful dad, for which I am so grateful. Happy Father's Day!
2 comments:
Did he sing the primary songs in English or Korean? :-)
I sing most of them in English, but "I Am a Child of God" and "A Child's Prayer" are sometimes in Korean.
Post a Comment