The boys and I travelled out to Sioux Falls this last week to spend some time with my parents, and my brother Jerry and sister Nancy. It was a lot of fun. I think Austin took the cake for continually shocking everyone by how loudly he could scream/squeal/yell...Whatever he's feeling, you can be sure it will be expressed vocally. Isaac on the other hand LOVED being with Grandpa Tibbitts. It was actually hilarious to what degree it was that way. One time I was out with Nancy, and Isaac told my mom that "Only grandpa can change my diaper". Just the kind of preference any adult would like right? It was very cute though, it's nice that we get to see everyone again next week for Bill's (my brother) celebration (marriage) in Utah next week! Woo hoo for cousins that also love bugs, cartoons, and singing :)
Here are some of the pictures I took while I was there. I didn't get as many as I would've liked, but to be perfectly honest I'm just glad I took any at all :)
Getting ready for the trip. We've been borrowing my mom's carseat, and so we thought this was a good time to return it. We actually had the carseat and bunny strapped in like this in the car. Isaac loved it!
Isaac was so excited to find out that Grandma could play some of his favorite songs on the piano--like Never Smile at a Crocodile, and Popcorn Popping.
My mom has apparently kept all kinds of quirky hats over the years, much to Isaac's delight. He loved this one because there was a little ball on the end that looked to him like a jingle bell. Christmas really never ends at our house.
Austin having a good time with his Aunt Nancy.
This cracked us all up, Isaac was mimicking every move my dad made while they watched Cars together. Grandpa really is the coolest!
This wasn't in Sioux Falls, but this is how we find the boys almost every night. After we leave, Isaac puts all of his stuff in Austin's crib and climbs in. You can always tell when it's happened because you can hear them having all kids of fun. Once, the both actually fell asleep. It was very cute.
6 comments:
I think it is adorable that Isaac likes to climb in bed with his brother.
And also so cute that he loves Grandpa T so much. Love the hands behind the head. :) I bet Grandpa loved it too.
Love the bunny in the car seat- so funny. And it is so sweet that Isaac likes to climb in bed with Austin!
Will we get to see you when you come to Utah?
Only if you come up to Park City this weekend. We will have no car and are only there for a couple of days.
I was wondering about the third car seat. hehe. I love the one with them both in the crib!!
These are such cute pictures--especially the last two! I'm sorry I missed you in town! We have to get together again before you leave for good!
Post a Comment