
Merry Christmas from the Kinsers (limerick style)
(As a disclaimer, I might add that I find most Christmas letters a little on the boring side - no offense to those who write them. So, given the complete lack of Irish blood in my family, I decided it only appropriate to use limerick to give an update on our family. Also, this is meant to be funny and should not be taken too seriously.)
His job with the Air Force fell through.
Now Aaron has little to do,
But cut steel at the shop
And drink too much soda (okay,...pop)
Until he has someone to sue.
Jensine stays at home with the boys
While they run around and make noise.
Keeping up is a must;
Don't expect her to dust,
But she will clean up clothes and their toys.
Now, Isaac this year has turned three,
And is smart as ever can be.
He will make up a word
Which we never have heard,
And teach it to Jensine and me.
So in love with everything green,
Austin wants all those he's seen.
One thing we'll not mix
Is that he likes Chick Hicks;
Don't dare give him Lightning McQueen!
The Kinsers who now number four,
In June, will be adding one more.
If a girl, she'll go bare,
For she'll have none to wear.
We can't buy clothes 'cause we're poor.
Law School is now finally done.
Not that construction is fun.
Merry Christmas to all!
We probably won't call,
As we relax all day in the sun.
Love,
~ The Kinsers ~
5 comments:
Merry Christmas!
Congratulations! I had no idea you guys were expecting again! yay!
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BABY!!! I'm so happy for you two (and I loved the limmerick)!
Liked the little poem! Congrats on adding another one to the bunch. May 2010 bring happiness and peace to your family.
What a cute family photo and congratulations on the baby! Another boy, you think? he he
Post a Comment