Well, I have to say that one good thing about not blogging for...quite a while...is that the pictures remind me of things I had forgotten about. Like for example, this game that Isaac got for his birthday. I think we've played it once so far. Time to break it out again I think :)
Isaac's birthday was a lot of fun. We went to Chuck E. Cheese, and then came home and opened presents with his cousins Madilyn and Morgan. First time there have been cousins at a birthday party, something about living thousands of miles away or something :) Anyway, he had a blast. He thought the monkey cake was pretty neato. And to this day, the trains that he got he plays with every single day. Well, plays and fights with Austin about who gets the trains.
"Austin's" present to Isaac.
2 comments:
Very cute cake. How to have family to celebrate birthdays with.
Nice job on the cake. We are considering copying you and doing Rees's birthday at a Chuck E Cheese. Good idea.
Post a Comment