Christmas was a lot of fun. Kids really do make Christmas morning and opening presents so much more entertaining. Not that I didn't love what I got, but I'm pretty sure that the way I express excitement is not half as adorable as the way they do. I'm not going to go through everything they got, they always seem to make out like bandits, but I do know that they are still loving the toys and books and puzzles that they got from family and Santa.
So this was actually after we opened presents. Aaron's extended family gets together for Christmas breakfast, and this time a bounce house was involved. Very exciting :)
I cannot tell you how many times I have read The Cat in the Hat (what this book is). Austin LOVES this story.
Isaac enjoying the cool animal pop-up book he got.
Cars. Lots of love for cars of all sizes.
Blue Mater with a cloth road map to drive on. Very neato.
I hope you all had a good Christmas, New Years, and by now Valentine's Day :)
2 comments:
You are right, kids make Christmas so fun. It is so fun to see how excited kids get for their presents.
Glad you had a good Christmas. I thought this was a great Christmas too just because Rees was excited to open presents. I love their little excitement and screams of delight.
Post a Comment