Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2010/02/19

Best Friends

They really are. Whenver I look at pictures of the two boys playing together, I am just so thankful that they get along so well. They really do like playing with each the best of all (as long as the don't want the same toy of course). When they are at playgrounds together they'll play by themselves for a while and then usually Isaac will come up to Austin and say "Do you want to play with me?" I love it. I don't think I would have ever thought when Isaac was six months old that I would really plan to be pregnant again, but I am glad I was b/c it is so fun to watch them grow up together. I'm really excited to see how they will like having another brother.

3 comments:

Danika said...

Congratulations! Your boys are cute! I'm excited to check out that series you mentioned! I'm sure James will just LOVE it... about as much as Aaron does. Hope your pregnancy goes well!

jeff and alli said...

It is so sweet how well they get along. A friend of mine with 2 boys about the same age difference as yours, isn't so lucky. So I'm hoping Rees is more like an Isaac big brother. :)

HoltFamily said...

That's so cute. Tommy and Joey are getting to be great friends too. It's awesome having two boys! (or in your case, almost, three boys!)

Christy