On Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 6 am, Cameron Job Kinser was born. He entered this world weighing 10 lbs. 3 oz. and 21 in. in length. Needless to say, Jensine was very happy to have Cameron out of her (as the picture below tends to show).
We were originally scheduled for inducing on Thursday at midnight (technically Friday). They sent us home because Cameron was in breech. Then, around midnight on Saturday (again, technically Sunday), Jensine's water broke and we headed to the hospital. Thankfully, the baby had rotated and delivery could proceed. At around 6am, Cameron Job Kinser was born.
Both Jensine and Cameron are doing well. He is healthy little (big!) boy and is as adorable as can be. He has been our biggest baby, but not our longest. I forget Isaac's length, but Austin was 22.5 in. long.
He loves to be held and we love holding him, so all works out for the best.
Isaac and Austin are both loving their brother and do their best to entertain him. He responds as well as can be expected for a two-day old.
10 comments:
He is so cute! Congratulations! Hopefully I'll get to see him when we come down in a month!
Congrats! He's a cutie pie!
congratulations! he's so cute!
congrats you guys! he is just a pound smaller than Isla is right now! i'm happy everything went smoothly. congrats again. :)
oh my goodness! congrats!
Congrats! Though I'm sure my baby isn't near as big as Cameron I know the feeling of wanting him out! Glad things went well!
Very cute! Enjoy the fun of 3 kiddos!
Very cute! Enjoy the fun of 3 kiddos!
Congratulations!! I can't believe how big he is!
By the way, Tommy "called" Isaac on his pretend cell phone the other day, and then told me he wanted to fly to California to visit you guys.
Congrats! Cameron is a cutie and I can't believe how big he was. I bet you were glad to get him out. Your family is adorable. Hope all is well and you find some time to rest.
Post a Comment