Kinser Family Blog
Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.
2010/08/08
O Cameron My Cameron
It's been over two months since I last posted on our family, so I decided that it is time for an update. Cameron is two months old already and it is without saying that our family's goings on have largely centered around him. Cameron is an adorably sweet little boy who mostly likes to eat and sleep. When he is actually awake and not hungry or eating, he is actually a very happy, smiley little boy. Scratch that, he is a very happy, smiley big boy. At two months, he weighed in at about 17 pounds.
A happy boy giving one of his many smiles.
A chunky boy with a little bit of a smirk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pictures! and love love love the chunkiness!!
I've been hoping to see some pics of that kid.
So I just love that he is half Isla's age but bigger than her. There is something so cute about chubby babies.
And happy you guys have such a good natured baby, that makes things even better.
Post a Comment