This year we had two pirates and one tiger for Halloween. The boys love their swords, and have learned how to speak Pirate from eating carrots. I tell them to say Arrr! when they eat carrots so they use their side teeth.
Aaron and I actually weren't there on Halloween (this was the weekend we moved to Marshall, MN) , so my parents (kindly) took them to the ward trunk or treat to get some candy and such. I took these pictures the day before to document the existence of such menacing pirates and surprisingly tame tiger. :)
Isaac as Captain Hook. Who, he kept assuring me, was actually a nice pirate.
I loved the earing, although it was a miracle to get a picture of it on Austin. He definitely was confused, and not such a fan of it.
Our little tiger.
Isaac did not like the eye patch. He kept telling me he couldn't see. These really were perfect costumes for the older boys as they run around with these swords ALL the time. Even if it is typically as He-Man.
2 comments:
Very cute costumes and boys! Love Austin's earring
Love the pirates & agree, the earring is a nice touch.
Post a Comment