Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2010/11/12

Marshall, MN

We have pretty much moved into our new place here in Marshall, MN. And it feels so incredibly awesome to be in our own place once again. This way, if the boys decide to wake up at all kinds of crazy hours (this week it has consistently been 4:45am) it only irritates us. :)

Austin is a little confused. He thinks the name of our house IS Marshall, MN. So we may be at the store and he will say "I want to go to Marshall, Minnesota!" We keep trying to explain to him that it's just our home, and the whole city is Marshall--but it's still a work in progress.

Isaac has told me: "I like it here, there are a lot of toys."

And Cameron is just a happy little dude who keeps trying to break previous records. Currently he is about 23 lbs, and now has a record of sleeping twelve hours straight. Man I love this baby.

So here are some random things that have been going on here since we moved in.

Austin squishing the "monster" he had just created with his play-dough. Although his favorite right now is to make an octopus.
Some things never change. The boys absolutely adore to play with their trains. Isaac likes to pretend he's Sir Topham Hat, so he can boss the trains around. It is hilarious to watch.
Happy, happy Cameron Job.
Cameron having rice cereal for the first time, with Isaac cheering him on. Isaac has now created a song about Cameron eating his rice cereal to the tune of Old McDonald's Farm.

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Glad you guys are enjoying yourselves and like where your at. It's always nice having your own place. You can make it feel just like your home. :)

Natalie said...

Yea for having your own place again! I'll bet that's a relief! I can't believe how big Cameron is!

jeff and alli said...

Cameron, can you teach Isla how to sleep for 12 hours straight? :)

Emily said...

I didn't know you were back in MN until Allison told us last week. I'm so out of the loop and neglect my blogs... Glad you are settling into your place!