Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2008/08/25

Hilarious

How entertaining you are Aaron. And sly as well. Just so you all know, I have preferred the lazy but highly enjoyable role in our blog. Not having to post stuff, but getting to read new blogs and see comments as well. But how would this blog really represent our family without my fantastic computer and grammer skills...

So we just got back from Sioux Falls. It was a lot of fun, but it feels so nice to be home. We have a couch again, table and chairs...all kinds of things we thought we'd do fine without for the summer but are veeeery nice to have again. I'm only going to be here for a few weeks, and then I head out for Sioux Falls again. My mom is having knee surgery, and I'm going to go help out. Honestly, I just hope the kids aren't going to be too crazy during that scenario. I don't know how restful having two kids under two is (I never feel that rested) but I guess we'll find out.

Cute kiddo story of the day:
Isaac is in love with his new lightening McQueen pillow we got him when we got back. He likes to give him "rides" on his other favorite toy--his biiiiig truck. Very thoughtful of him. I sure McQueen gets very tired driving all the time :)

Austin is scooting all over the place! I put him in one area and he's moved completely across the room in a matter of minutes. Very exciting, but at the same time I really like the stationary stage. We get to go to the doctor today, so it will be fun to see how big this chunk is. He's already wearing 12 month clothing. We like to raise small children in this family :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Glad to hear from you Jensine! That is funny about how big Austin is. Yes, you like "little" children.

Susan said...

Glad to hear your back home...with furniture! I have no idea how you did it. I'm not sure I'm going to put a pic up of me sideways yet...we'll see.

jeff and alli said...

We are so glad that you are back.