Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2008/08/03

Bachelorhood & Babies

So, Jensine is down in Colorado visiting her sister and brother and I am all alone for the next little while. She will be coming back through on Tuesday, but leaving again on Wednesday to head to Sioux Falls. Her friend Michelle is getting married this Friday (08/08/08). I was planning on leaving Rapid City and joining her in Sioux Falls that night, but that is not going to happen. I am going to be working for a little bit in the Sioux Falls office of Lynn Jackson, but they will not have space for me until the Aug. 14. So, after Jensine comes through, I will wait another week and then join my family in Sioux Falls. Fortunately, I am able to talk to my wife on the phone, but I cannot play with my boys over the phone and definitely cannot hold them like that. I will survive, but will be very happy to see my boys again.

Speaking of my boys, I was noticing how similar my boys looked and decided to try a picture comparison of them at a few weeks and then again at about four months. This is what I got.
Their eyes are very similar and you can tell that they are brothers, but they definitely are distinguishable.

Finally, our Bishop out here in Rapid City has been so kind as to ask my to speak next week. Jensine will get out of it by being gone, but I lucked out.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Aaron, your boys do look a lot alike! They are so cute! Good luck with the talk. I hate giving talks. Scares the pants off me!! Good luck with the move, too! I'm all too familiar with that! Enjoy your "alone" time. What I wouldn't give for just a little "alone" time right now. I guess mine will come on Aug. 25th when all 3 of my kiddos are in school!!!!

Aaron Kinser said...

I don't mind giving talks. What makes the situation funny is that last week, our bishop asked us if we were going to be here to speak later in the month. After I told him that the this past week was to be my last week and that that was Jensine's he said nevermind. When things with work changed, I found out I would be here for one more week and the bishop decided to let me speak. I just "lucked out" with the change in work.

Jennifer Lomenick said...

I have always thought that your boys look alike. Isaac more Tibbetts and Austin more you. They are so cute! Good luck with the talk, you will do great. I know that you don't mind it and I think might even enjoy it a bit.