
Isaac having fun with his new coloring book.

Jensine and Isaac getting some sleep. Wait, what irresponsible person took this picture while driving...?
Our boys still decided to wake up between 5-6am. Luckily, we convinced them to go back to sleep for a few hours after breakfast. After breakfast, we headed into St. Louis and visited the Gateway Arch. It was pretty neat and we wish that we could have had a little more time to view the museum aspect beneath it.
The Missouri River from just outside the Gateway Arch.
Austin was in the stroller just below the picture; yeah, we should have picked him up.
A nice relief from inside (beneath) the Arch.
I had my Air Force JAG interview at Scott AFB, across the border into Illinois and then we headed up the I-55 and made our way to Davenport, IA for the night. I head to Rock Island Arsenal, IA for my Army JAG interview and then back to the Twin Cities.
Austin happy to be out of the car, even if only to be in a high chair.Here are some other random, yet recent pictures.
Isaac enjoying a chocolate frosted cupcake in honor of Jensine's birthday.
Austin working on pulling himself up to the dishwasher. Now, if we could teach him to load and unload it...
4 comments:
Your boys look SO much alike!!! Good luck on the interviews!
haha,.. I love the pictures,.. how are the interviews going? I'm sure great!
a random memory from you,... Kimchee jigae sorry I can't spell it. :)
The Gateway arch is so fun to see. Glad you got to take the family and enjoy the trip. Update on how you felt the interviewing went.
I'm so glad that the trip went well. I'm glad you were able to the interviews to get a family vacation in. :)
Post a Comment