Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2008/10/03

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a pumpkin patch earlier this week and had a blast. They had tractors, cows, goats, sheep, chickens, turkeys, and a lot of pumpkins. Isaac had such a great time. He got to "drive" a tractor and hold a lot of different pumpkins. His favorite sound to make is the turkey (gobble, gobble, gobble), and so he and the turkey had a nice conversation together. Even though it was rather one-sided. We escaped with just two pumpkins, one is Isaac sized and the other one I got for carving at a later date. Isaac loves his pumpkin and now carries it around the house and has a meltdown if he doesn't get to bring it in the car. I'm surprised he hasn't asked to sleep with it.

Austin just loved being outside. I think Austin is also trying to continually amaze me as he is now wearing 18 month onsies. They are little big, but not much. Aaron and I are already having visions of Austin outweighing Isaac by the time he's one. The fact that they can wrestle together, which they love to do, and Austin can really hold his own says something.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like fun! My kids can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch this year! (We're waiting until the 2 grandmas get here...)

jeff and alli said...

It was a lot of fun. THanks for inviting us. I love that Isaac adores his little pumpkin.