Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2009/01/05

Air Force JAG Corps.

So, as soon as we got back from our nearly 5,000-mile trip to CA and back, I was delighted to find a letter in the mail informing me that I have been accepted into the United States Air Force JAG Corps.  I still have to graduate and pass the bar and pass both a medical examination and background check.

I am not positive whether or not I will take the position.  I would enjoy the job, but because I would almost certainly be deployed within the first two years, Jensine (and me to a lesser degree) would like me to continue to look at other jobs in Colorado.  I will keep everyone informed.

5 comments:

Liesl Law said...

Exciting for you guys! Congrats!

Tonight Josslin (my middle) came out with Isaac's car! It was in the ONE place I DIDN'T look...the shape sorter! I am sorry!

Theresa said...

Congratulations! let us know what you decide. I'm not looking forward to future deployment possibilities either. but the sooner the better so we can get it over with. However, dan's stay in the military is not a career so it's a little different.

HoltFamily said...

CONGRATULATIONS! (But we'd actually prefer you stay in Minnesota, if that counts for anything!)

jeff and alli said...

Congrats! It has to be nice to know at least you have one option open.

Kari said...

Congratulations and good luck with the big decisions!