Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2012/05/16

31!

Aaron turned 31, and the boys were more than a little excited about his birthday. They had been planning for over two months what we should do for his big day. They decided we should do an ice cream party, because as Isaac said "Daddy loooooves ice cream". So true. We woke up early in the morning to make some ice cream decorations, and Isaac went a step further to make a pin the ice cream on the ice cream cone game. It was super cute, and very original. I have to say I'm glad I knew what he was doing, otherwise I don't know if I would have guessed. 
Isaac and his game.

We made Aaron treasure map that he had to follow to find his presents. There were little tasks that he had to do at each stop. For one we had him do 31 jumping jacks. The boys thought this whole process was great, and considering I may have forgotten to wrap the presents...a good alternative.


Currently all the boys in my house are obsessed with Angry Birds, and I mean ALL of them. So, when they saw they could get daddy an Angry Bird's shirt, they were thrilled.


 This is a very familiar sight. Aaron tries to take a nap, and invariably has some guests who decide he's slept long enough. This is pretty much how it goes too. Cameron wants to snuggle, Austin wants to be within an arms length, and Isaac needs to tell him something "0important".


We had strawberry cupcakes and cookies and cream ice cream. Very delicious. Everyone had seconds, including Cameron. Though, he was more excited about the frosting then anything else.


Happy 31 years!

No comments: