I had a great Mother's Day. The boys made me the most adorable card. It had a wheel that when I spun it, I would read a new way that they would help me. Austin said he would pick me some dandelions, snuggle with me, and build me something out of legos. Cameron said he would give me a hug and a kiss, and tell me I love you (if I asked). Isaac said he would clean up the living room, do the dishes, and draw a picture for me. It was so sweet, I love it so much. I also received an XXL bag of peanut M&M's...so great. :)
Austin fulfilling one of his helping tasks.
As I'm the primary chorister, I got to conduct the Mother's Day song during sacrament meeting. It was awesome. I told Isaac and Austin on the way to church that they needed to sing loud, because it had been a week since we had sung the song, and some of the other kids may not remember the words as well. They DEFINITELY sang loud enough, and in consequence, the entire primary sang/yelled very well. It was very cute.
The boys and I before church.
Aaron made an awesome dinner. Always makes me wish he could make dinner every night...but I guess there's some kind of work conflict. :) All in all, it was a very nice, fun, relaxing day...so thank you Aaron and boys!
3 comments:
That is so sweet! Love this picture of Momma and her boys.
Glad it was a good day!
Staci saw the picture and said,"Ah look at Cameron he is getting bigger, he can stand up". Too funny. I told her that yes they are getting bigger.
Post a Comment