Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2012/05/16

Daily Fun

 I love it when the weather gets nice. We can start doing more activities outside, even if it means just going out for 10 minutes to run around. Lately Aaron's been going on bike rides with the boys every night that it's nice. They all love it so much, even Cameron throws two hands up when Aaron asks if anyone wants to go for a ride. Isaac and Austin have both switched to bigger bikes, and they apparently do great. I say apparently, because I don't go on rides with them. Something about being 7 and 1/2 months pregnant and balance. :)


We go to the park almost daily now. I love the differences just from last summer. Cameron is a crazy good climber, and can climb up almost all the ladders. Even more shocking, it doesn't give me a heart attack when he does so. I think part of that is he's my third boy, and the other is that he's just a good climber. 


Austin loves to find sticks at the park, aka guns...and so the games of good guys versus bad guy are a continual part of our time there. It makes for some entertaining conversations to listen to. "The bad guys are taking over the castle, but I have my laser gun blaster that can take care of them!"


I think the other half of our day involves legos. Lots of legos. Here are a few of Austin's creations--which are really all different forms of Transformers. There are the classic ones like Bumblebee and Heatwave, but others as well...like the "baby" transformer who always seems to be crying for the "daddy" transformer. I'm just glad that these, I assume, projections of his own feelings are now being resolved involving transformers.


 Isaac also loves to build, but his creations are more general, and usually more easy to know what it is. This one is a brachiosaurus. It even made it so the tail could bend up and down. He never ceases to amaze me with what he can do. But he does make an effort, and if I give him the time, will tell me step by step how he made something. Makes for fascinating conversations.

 Cameron is our snugglebug. In a huge way. On his bed--we're trying to work away from a crib to help him be more prepared--he sleeps on a gigantic dog, that serves as his pillow. He loves both stuffed animals, and his blanket. But he's also very good at giving kisses, though he thinks it's hilarious to try and do some tongue. We're trying to explain that's disgusting, but he just thinks our reactions merit it continuing on.


I

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love the top picture of all the boys and their bikes. How fun!

Natalie said...

I love the first picture of Aaron and the boys! I LOVE that the weather is nice now!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Too bad you don't feel like riding. I loved doing that pregnant. Easy and fun exercise. Love daddy and his boys;)