I think that I have the coolest summer clerk job on the planet. You know you have a cool job when you ask your supervising attorney if he could recommend a campsite for the weekend and not only gives you a site, but tells you that you should leave work early to get there more quickly.
In other news, my brother Travis got his mission call to Albuquerque, NM speaking Spanish. He reports to the MTC on Sept. 10, 2008. I'm sure that he will have a lot of fun, especially since my brother Russell went Spanish speaking to NYC. It will be funny if Brandon goes Spanish speaking as well; I would be the oddball.
Other than that, things are going well for the Kinsers. Isaac is learning so many new things everyday and is the best big brother I could imagine. Austin is becoming quite the little chunker, just like his older brother. Rolls, rolls, and more rolls. That's all for now.
3 comments:
Your kids are super cute! It's nice to see what all my cousins are doing in their everyday life! Welcome to the world of blogging! Careful! Once you start, you won't be able to stop!
Good for you going camping. We are going in August with our ward and Jeremy can't wait! He is thrilled. Me, not so much!
Thanks! We think that they are pretty cute too. Blogging is not so new as I update Facebook, MySpace, Myfamily, LinkedIn... on a regular basis. The main reason I decided to blog was to be able to add more commentary to my photos and to spare my wife from some of my ranting.
Post a Comment