So, when Isaac woke up at the reasonable hour of 5am, I hung out in his room until a more reasonable hour of 6am and then went in to see his momma and brother. Austin decided to scream immediately upon waking up and would only be quieted by his brother. For the next ten to fifteen minutes, Isaac hovered over his brother giving his hugs and kisses with the usually chants of "hug, hug, hug" or "niiiice, niiiice, niiiice." Austin just watched his brother with a huge grin (though at times wishing his brother would quit smothering him).
At any rate, I just thought that it was super cute that they like each other so much.
In other news, I think Jensine's being pregnant with Isaac in Korea has gotten to him. He recently learned the work "okay" (or, " 'kay"). Many Koreans misunderstand the meaning of "okay" and think that it means "yes." For example, you ask them if they like to swim and they reply, "okay."
So, now if I ask Isaac questions, his answer will either be " 'kay" or "no." He must be a Korean boy, albeit a LARGE Korean boy.
(And, speaking of Korea, today in the anniversary of the start of the Korean war.)
3 comments:
I'm glad you started a blog. It gives me a chance to see your two little ones. They sure are cute! How are you guys doing? It looks like you're doing well.
We are doing well. I have held off the idea of a blog because I fear my political rantings and ravings will eventually take over and nobody will want to read that. We will see.
Your family is so adorable! I am glad I found your blog! I can see that you often talk about Korea. You should go back sometime. We are going to Korea this coming October. We are so excited. It is Sean's first time meeting my parents so he's a bit nervous but still really excited!
Post a Comment