Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2008/06/30

Aaron Kinser: Father, Intern,...Local Celebrity...?

A couple of weeks ago, a photographer from the world renowned...er...city renowned Rapid City Journal came by our office to take some pictures of people in business attire. Through a highly selective process that considered age, intelligence, and whether you where one of the two guys there with a tie on, I was chosen to have my picture taken. Today, the article on business dress came out in the paper and I have now reached the level of local celebrity (in my mind of course).

Here is the cover, with an attorney from our law firm on the cover of the special insert.



Here is the inside spread which has an paralegal in the upper left and yours truly in the upper right.









Finally, here is the picture of me, up close and personal. If I had known that I was going to have my picture taken, I would have worn a long sleeve shirt, but such is life.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Woo Hoo! Big time celebrity!!!! Did you go out and buy a lot of papers? When I was in the paper, we went out early that morning and bought all the papers we could find!!! You go!

Aaron Kinser said...

No, I don't have the money for multiple copies. I did get one copy and I will scan it so that I have it in digital format.

Jennifer Lomenick said...

That is pretty cool. I didn't know I was related to a celebrity. Don't forget the little folks when you make it big!