Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2009/05/05

Imagine...

Isaac is proving that he has an active imagination. Today he put a dinosaur in Austin's highchair, then he told the dinosaur "Eat your tree. Come on dinosaur, time to eat!" It's funny to hear him say things to inanimate objects that are generally said to him. He likes to put his stuffed animals to "sleep" on his bed and go through the exact ritual we do with him before he goes to bed. Ending with, "Goodnight, see you later!" It's so cute, and hilarious to hear the things we say repeated out of his mouth.
A dinosaur eating a healthy lunch. 
Austin is starting to say more and more words. As of right now (and what I can think of) he says: mama, dada, he has something for Isaac that sounds like kuh, Elmo, duck, sometimes he quacks or oinks (Isaac is teaching him how to do that), kay (for yes), go, no, and lately wow. I love his wow, he always says it when he's excited about something. It's amazing to me how fast they start to learn words, and then use them appropriately. 

3 comments:

Anna said...

I also LOVE hearing them repeat what they hear all the time. Kowin always says, "awww Man!" or "what the heck!" cracks me up. Maybe one day he'll try to feed his toys. Cute entry.

Katie said...

Well the dinosaur's got to eat too, I guess! What a thoughtful little guy. I guess you should be grateful that his dinosaurs seem to be herbavores for the time being! It would be a little disturbing if he was having them go the other way.

jeff and alli said...

Both of the boys make me laugh every day.