Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2009/05/01

Spring has Sprung

I actually have just heard the phrase "Spring has sprung" for the first time this year, but as it is one of Aaron's favorites I thought it would be appropriate. I love that I put the winter jackets away, and we're down to sandels and light weather jackets! Woo hoo! Being able to leave the house to run outside, even if it's only for ten minutes, does wonders for both the boys and my sanity. :)

It might be warmer outside, but it's not quite warm enough for camping with two little boys. So Aaron had this very fun idea of setting up a tent in our living room and sleeping there for the night. Isaac was thrilled and had a lot of fun playing in it until we took it down again.

Isaac ready to go out. Who doesn't need a "manpurse" full of animals?

Austin reliving the joys of his old carseat.

Austin has discovered that he can climb up on the chair if he takes the cushion off first. Needless to say he is pretty proud of himself.

The boys love to read their different books together all over the place. 

2 comments:

jeff and alli said...

I love the manpurse picture. :)

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! Cute boys! It looks like they really get along well with each other!

What a fun idea to let them pick something out for Aaron's birthday!