Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2009/10/09

Aaron Passed the Bar!

So, I just found out this morning that I passed the Minnesota State Bar and will be licensed by the end of the month to practice law in the state of Minnesota. I am still looking for a job and will let everyone know when I find anything out.

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Congratulations! so exciting to be moving on and everything. :)

Natalie said...

Congratulations! Hopefully you can find a job soon!

HoltFamily said...

Congratulations! We miss you guys!!!!!

Jon and Christy

jeff and alli said...

Hey hey, congrats! I'm kind of wishing that this means you have to come back and Rees and I can have our best MN friends back. :)

Kristin Rose said...

That is great news! Does this mean you will be moving back to MN? Thomas has decided to take the CA bar so we will be moving to CA come June.

Aaron Kinser said...

We will be moving back to MN, unless I get a job offer in another state. Where in CA are you going to be going?

Kristin Rose said...

We will move back with my parents for the first bit. It is in Sacramento Area. He will then take the bar the end of July. He still plans to do a LLM so Sept 2010 will have us moving somewhere for a year for him to do that. London is his first choice. So we will see. Lots of changes for us come 2010!