Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2009/10/28

"C" is for Carving...

So, we decided to carve a pumpkin this year that our boys would appreciate. To say that they appreciate the jack-o-lantern is somewhat of an understatement. Austin kept saying "Cookie! Cookie! Cookie!" Isaac also loved it and after we put it on top of the bookshelf, he said, "Jump down, Cookie Monster! Jump down!" Here it is:

6 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

How fun. Way to go! I think you need to paint it blue like mom said. What fun parents!

Anna said...

LOVE it! I think that's the cutest pumpkin I've seen yet.

Katie said...

That's SOO cute! Yeah you should paint it blue!

Natalie said...

Cute!

jeff and alli said...

I LOVE it, how great is that and so perfect. :)

Alena said...

Cute! I like the "jump down cookie monster" comment, that is too adorable!