Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2011/05/29

Aaron & Jensine Wedding Album

So, even though we have been married for over six years, and have plenty of wedding pictures, we have never really put together much of an album.  When we bought out new camera at Best Buy, however, we received a coupon for a free 8x8, 20 page photo album.  We decided to take the opportunity to actually make ourselves a wedding album.  It was a lot of fun and turned out really well.  Check it out below.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love it! That's really cool that you got to do this for free! :)

Alena said...

I love it!!! I can't believe it's been 6 years already...time flies! I think that was the last time I was in Cali, I guess I'll need to take another trip :o)