Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2011/05/23

Kinser Happenings (1)

So, we have been lazy for the past couple of months and have failed to keep all of our dedicated followers up to date on all of the inane details of our otherwise droll lives (http://www.despair.com/blogging.html).  Still, a lot has happened since we last updated, so we will use a series of posts over the next couple of days to bring everyone up to speed.

December 2010

Back at the start of December, Isaac celebrated his fourth birthday.  I posted some pictures back then, but never got around to posting a video/slide show that I made.  I decided against music as I could not decide what song to use, but the video shows nicely the growth of Isaac from a newborn until his fourth birthday.  Here is that video:


Christmas was nice and we were able to have Jensine's parents, Jerry, and Jared over.  Jerry and Jared made sure that the boys were festive (Jensine too).  

We all got a lot of nice presents and had fun seeing the boys' excitement as they opened them.


Pursuant to Tibbitts tradition, our stockings had a number of interesting items, including fruits and vegetables of many different kinds.

Finally, we didn't leave Santa milk with his cookies, but gave him what we both know he really wanted.

 2011 coming later...

No comments: