Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2011/05/23

Kinser Happenings (4)

Austin's Third Birthday


Although we already posted once for Austin's third birthday, I thought that I would add some more pictures from the big day.  He was fortunate to have two separate birthdays this year.  One on the day before his birthday (March 19) in Sioux Falls, SD and again on his birthday back in Marshall.  You will notice a theme to the presents (and even the cake).

In Sioux Falls, SD with an ice cream cake.


 It was a great day and he refused to relinquish his new presents:

The party in Marshall, MN had a similar theme, but with a cake lovingly made by his parents (Jensine made the cake; Aaron the design).



Although not on his birthday, Austin was equally excited about the gifts that arrived in the mail from Grandpa and Grandma Kinser.  Again, note the theme:

Still more to come.

1 comment:

Amy Wixom said...

Just by looking at the pictures of Austin, I feel almost like I can hear his excitement. What a fun kid!