Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2009/03/20

Update on Isaac and the Holy Ghost

So, Isaac is still extremely focused on the Holy Ghost, though not with so much fear. By the way, apparently, the Nursery lesson last Sunday was on the Holy Ghost which explains how he became so obsessed with the Holy Ghost.

As I was feeding Austin this morning, I was utilizing the age-old "airplane" technique with the spoon to get him to open up his stubbornly closed mouth. I have expanded this process to include a helicopter, a train, a car, a quad, a boat, and even a horse. Isaac likes to give me suggestions on what technique to use: "Do a horse now, daddy. A boat now? Do a helicopter, please, daddy." When he added, "Do the Holy Ghost now, daddy" I was completely stumped, but laughing quite loudly.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, this is too funny. I don't know what i would do either. John and I were both laughing. He is so stinking cute. I am always so amazed how much kids learn at church and home about the gospel.