Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2009/03/20

Austin's First Birthday



We celebrated Austin's first birthday.  We had a nice relaxing day hanging out together.  After dinner we opened presents.  Isaac gave Austin some little cars.
We gave Austin a duck book and a set of toy animals.
Finally, we had some cake and ice cream and let Austin go at it.  He did not go that nuts and did not actually want to eat any cake.  He did, however, enjoy the ice cream.  Congratulations, Austin!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the slide show! I cant believe I've missed all that....Happy Birthday little guy!

Katie said...

Yeah Austin! Jensine, I love your hair right now- the cut and length looks really cute

jeff and alli said...

Austin has just gotten cuter each month. Glad he had a good birthday. I think Austin & I have similar taste, cake is okay, but ice cream, yum yum.