A conversation that we had walking down the stairs to the car:
Isaac: (racing past his daddy to the top of the next set of stairs) "I winned!"
Aaron: "Isaac, say 'I won!' "
Isaac: "I'm two, daddy! I'm two!"
Another conversation:
Aaron: (calling Isaac over to change his diaper) "Come here, poopy pants!"
Isaac: (looking down at his shorts) "I'm not poopy pants; I'm poopy shorts."
Aaron: (laughing) "I think you are a little smarty pants."
Isaac: (giggling hysterically) "No, a smarty shorts."
Isaac and Aaron coming back from a trip to Target:
Aaron: (handing the soda he was drinking to Isaac) "Isaac, here you can have another drink. Drink it all, okay?
Isaac: "Okay." (drinking it all).
Isaac: (a few minutes later) "Daddy, I drank all the juice. I'm so sorry, Daddy! Sorry!"
Aaron: "That's okay, Isaac! I said you could."
Isaac: "Daddy! What did I say, Daddy?!" (with a sort of stern voice)
Aaron: "Isaac, you said, 'I'm sorry, Daddy. I drank all the juice.' "
Isaac: "That's NOT what I said, Daddy!"
Aaron: "Oh. What did you say?"
Isaac: (grinning) "I don't know."
3 comments:
Those are great! I especially like the first one
I love the shorts & pants conversation. That kid.
Love the "smarty shorts" story. Too cute!
Post a Comment