Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2009/09/04

USAF JAG Corps Rejection

Sadly, today I received word that I did not receive a medical waiver for my eczema and will no longer be allowed into the JAG Corps. Bummer, huh?

6 comments:

Emily said...

Such a bummer. Seriously, so so sorry. Why would eczema be a problem? Well we will keep you in our prayers while you look for another job. Again, we are so sorry. It will all work out.

jeff and alli said...

For real? I'm so sorry.

Kristin Rose said...

I can't believe that eczema is a medical enough reason not to accept someone. Thomas deals with eczema too so I guess we may be rethinking about the JAG come next year as well. Sorry for the news but we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers that a better opportunity will come your way!

Natalie said...

That stinks! Hopefully you'll find something else before to long! We'll keep you guys in our prayers!

HoltFamily said...

We're really sorry to hear the bad news. The JAG Corps doesn't know what they're missing. Good luck in the job hunt. We miss you guys!

davep said...

That really sucks man, I'm so sorry. Well like everyone else here has said, I'll keep you and the fam in my prayers.

Maybe this will make you smile for a moment: I brought back your modem to comcast last week, and they needed me to sign for its release. I signed your name (in case they checked it), but I tried signing in cursive. Well, I don't do so well with cursive any more, so it ended up saying Aaron Rinser. Luckily, I don't think they care!

Take care my friend, good luck with everything!