One of the things we have missed the most since being away from California is the beach. The smell, the water, the waves... Needless to say we were pretty excited to go out there with the boys.
Isaac absolutely adored it! He was crying all the way back to the car when we eventually left "Noooo!!! I want to stay!!!" Austin liked it as well, as long as Aaron didn't leave to go in the water by himself. Some things are just not acceptable.
Austin decided as soon as the sunblock was on to lay down in the sand. He actually did that periodically throughout the day. Which made reapplying sunscreen feel like I was using an exfoliating cream. I was amazed it didn't bother him at all.
3 comments:
Ah, a boy's dream, getting to play in the biggest sandbox ever.
That last picture of them in the sand together is SO cute!
Those are such cute pictures! My kids LOVED the beach this summer, too!
Post a Comment