Kinser Family Blog

Welcome to an inside look into the lives of Aaron & Jensine Kinser, as well as their children Isaac, Austin, Cameron, and Annika.

2009/09/13

Delicious Dessert

So this actually happened a while ago now, but before we left Minnesota we decided to get some people together for dessert and chatting and whatnot. It really was a way to say goodbye to some of the people we enjoyed a lot while we lived there, and also have good treats :)

The original inspiration for this idea was key lime cheesecake. I absolutely adore it, although I didn't really want to eat an entire one by myself. So I thought, hey other people like desserts, why not all get together and have some good food. My conclusion was that anything that had a foundation in cheesecake was bound to be a good idea :) And it worked.

The boys having a blast in the lake at the park. I remember think I was only going to let them put their feet in...obviously that didn't pan out quite the way I was planning...
Katie having fun blowing a dandelion.
The dessert table....yum...
The Iwaasa's
The Carpenters.
The Thomas family.
Annamarie and Katie Ferrell.
Dave and Jessica.

Thanks to all who came and we miss you all and those who couldn't make it as well!

2 comments:

Edmund said...

Hey, is that Annamarie and Tyler? Are they in Minnesota? I had lost contact with them.

jeff and alli said...

Ah, good times. We miss you guys.